Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 71 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add 1 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat and add broccolini stalks; simmer until broccolini turns bright green, about 1 minute. Transfer broccolini to a bowl of ice water; drain when cool. Chop broccolini into 1-inch pieces.
- Return pot to stove; heat olive oil and red pepper flakes over medium heat. Add broccolini; cook until warmed through. Stir in garlic; cook until fragrant but not brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove pot from heat.
- Stir baby greens, vinaigrette, and sea salt into broccolini mixture; toss just until greens are warmed through but not wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I used a pre-bagged mixture of baby greens: spinach, chard, arugula, and kale. But if that's not available, use baby spinach and arugula. This recipe won't work for mature greens.
- Any type of vinaigrette will work for this recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 5.7 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1383 mg sodium. Full nutrition