Ingredients33 m servings 380 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla on prepared baking sheet; layer with 1/2 of the Gorgonzola cheese, spinach, and chicken mixture; top with remaining Gorgonzola cheese. Place remaining tortilla on top and gently press down to flatten the quesadilla.
- Bake quesadilla in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes; cut into triangles.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute cooking spray for the olive oil, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 18.2 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 35 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 596 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Simple and delicious! Served with a side of sour cream...a keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
Tasty. I added a layer of cheddar and that helped the quesadillas retain their shape. I love Gorgonzola - you'd have to love it before you picked this recipe. You can really taste it.
It was delicious! I substituted the cheese and added cooked pineapple. I also added uncooked spinach shortly after adding onion and garlic and cooked together.