Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 30 m servings 211 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 -cup servings)
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add oxtail and onion; cook until oxtail is until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer oxtail and onion to a slow cooker.
- Pour wine into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Pour wine mixture into slow cooker; add water to cover.
- Set slow cooker to Low; cook soup for 8 hours. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and green beans; cook soup for 4 hours more.
- Cool soup slightly; refrigerate until fat has risen to top and solidified, about 1 hour. Scoop off fat; stir in tomatoes. Reheat soup on stove before serving.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 6.9 g fat; 18.7 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1