1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 142
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place tapioca flour in a large bowl. Add sugar, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well until a soft dough forms.
- Pinch off a small piece of dough and roll out into a rope the length of a pencil on your work surface; coil tightly into a spiral. Repeat with remaining dough. Arrange spirals on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked on the bottom but still pale on top, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 4.3 25.6 0.7 26 58 Full nutrition