Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 22 m servings 218 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings (1 10x15-inch jelly roll pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix 2 cups flour, butter, and white sugar together into a smooth dough in a large bowl. Press evenly into prepared pan to make crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly golden, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well until smooth. Fold in walnuts and maraschino cherries. Spread filling over baked crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove oven and allow to cool completely, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pecans for the walnuts if preferred.
- Use an electric mixer to make the filling if preferred.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 11.2 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1