Panang Curry with Tofu and Vegetables
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 2 m servings 765 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine water, brown rice, soy sauce, and salt in a rice cooker. Cover and cook according to manufacturer's directions, about 35 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wide skillet over medium heat. Add curry paste; cook and stir until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, white sugar, and lime leaves. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Stir in tofu, broccoli, red bell pepper, and carrots. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender but not soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve panang curry over brown rice.
- Cook's Notes:
- If not serving immediately, remove the skillet from the heat, add tofu and vegetables, and set aside, covered, so they just start to soften. When ready to serve, reheat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- You can add the soy sauce to the brown rice when it is almost done instead.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 765 calories; 38.5 g fat; 90.6 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 749 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1