Ingredients57 m servings 370 cals
- Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer.
- Whisk chicken stock, tamarind paste, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chile pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, and sugar together in a small bowl to make a smooth sauce.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add chicken and shrimp; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Push chicken and shrimp to the sides of the wok to make a space in the center. Pour eggs and scramble until firm, 2 to 3 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and sauce; cook and stir, adding water if needed, about 3 minutes. Add 2 cups bean sprouts and green onions; cook and stir until combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove wok from heat and sprinkle peanuts over noodles. Serve garnished with remaining 1 cup bean sprouts and fresh basil.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 14.5 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 35.6 g protein; 222 mg cholesterol; 671 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I admit, this was risky since I made it for dinner with my husband and two year old son... But we loved the flavor and the texture was great, though I will also admit I made several substitutio...
First I have to say it is a long list of special ingredients, which I don't regularly use. My local store did not have tamarind paste, so I opted to purchase Thai Kitchen's Pad Thai sauce and t...
This recipe was A++! I opted out of using tamarind(couldn't find it anywhere), used crushed red pepper instead of chili sauce, and lemon juice bc that's all I had. Added a little extra sugar and...
The sauce is what got my attention here, I had all the ingredients for that and added some fresh ginger and hot pepper. I only had some zucchini and carrots on hand, and added only cooked turke...
This was great! My little kids even loved it except I made it too spicy for them. I cut back to 1 tbsp chili sauce and it was perfect for the adults but too much for the kids. I'll cut it back f...
One of my favs! I messed it up one time and added the two eggs to the sauce....made it amazing! Tired it next time without and was disappointed (i still add the two eggs after the chicken, mor...
I used only shrimp and had to leave out the tamarind sauce because I couldn't find it at my store. But this is my favorite way now to eat zoodles! Was delicious!
The only change I made was to thicken the sauce. The zucchini made it a bit watery. Thank you for the recipe will be making it again.