Ingredients10 m servings 333
- Cover 4 plates with lettuce.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except dressing.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
- Prepare using sliced cooked beef steak.
- Special Extra:
- Serve a lemon wedge with each salad.
- CRACKER BARREL is a trademark of Kraft Foods used with permission.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 16.7 5.9 36.4 90 385 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was one of the best caesar salads I've ever had! I would totally make this again!
Big hit with my hubby. He said it was just as good as the store bought kit.
This was a good salad, we really like the Parmesan shreds, I made it 2 nights in a row, the first night with baked Parmesan chicken nuggets and the second with Buffalo drumsticks, instead of the...
This is a great way to use up leftover chicken. I placed the lettuce and dressing in a large bowl and tossed all till combined. From there portioned onto plates and placed a sliced grilled Chick...
We love a good caesar salad and eat it often. The ratio of lettuce to dressing was perfect. I used home made croutons that I seasoned simply with garlic powder, okive oil and parsley before baki...