Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 254
Original recipe yields 24 servings (8 to 9 cups)
- Heat 1/4 cup canola oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add oats and spelt flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, until toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer oats mixture to a bowl and remove skillet from heat.
- Mix honey, 1/2 cup canola oil, and salt together in the skillet; return to heat. Gently pour water into honey mixture and stir; cook until mixture is bubbling, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir oats mixture into honey mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix raisins, almonds, flax meal, hemp hearts, hemp seeds, and sunflower seeds into oats mixture; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and leave granola in the oven 5 minutes more. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool granola completely before transferring to an airtight container.
You might also like
Per Serving: 254 calories; 13 32.2 5.6 0 51 Full nutrition