Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 695
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir eggs and soy sauce together in a bowl. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat; pour in egg mixture and cook until firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Slide eggs onto work surface and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Heat sesame oil and canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tofu; cook until golden brown on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer tofu to a plate. Add mushrooms and broccoli to skillet; cook until broccoli is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place cashews in a baking dish; cook in preheated oven, tossing occasionally to avoid burning, until toasted, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Place edamame in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook in the microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles, bring back to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine soy milk, peanut butter, coconut milk, and tahini together in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir until peanut butter and tahini have dissolved, 2 to 4 minutes. Add egg, tofu, mushroom and broccoli mixture, edamame, and egg noodles; toss to combine. Top with toasted cashews to serve.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 695 calories; 32.9 70.5 35.3 187 383 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I liked the idea of this recipe and felt it had good textures and mix of ingredients - the egg, the cashew crunch, the tofu, the veggies and noodles - but found it a bit lacking in flavor, as in...
Used peas instead of the beans. used all coconut milk rather than mix with soya milk. I think the sauce needs something but have no suggestions. The meal was well received by the family- even t...
This was delicious! I pretty much made it as written but I could easily see changing up the veggies to use what you have handy. I really liked the tahini flavor but might use a bit more next t...