Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 ramekins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg yolks and 1 tablespoon sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in eggnog, cream, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Pour eggnog mixture into 4 ramekins. Place ramekins in baking dish; pour in enough boiling water to come half way up the sides of ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour. Cool slightly, cover ramekins with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove plastic wrap from ramekins. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar in a thin layer over top of each ramekin. Brown the sugar using a kitchen torch or under a broiler until golden and caramelized, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Browning sugar to finish the creme brulee can be done with a kitchen torch instead of using a broiler, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 31.2 26.6 6.3 324 65 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1