Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 976 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place watercress in a sieve, pour boiling water over to wilt it, and drain on paper towels. Combine wilted watercress with lemon zest in a small bowl. Mix cream cheese, garlic, dill, and parsley together in a separate bowl.
- Roll out 2 puff pastry sheets gently on a work surface until slightly larger than length of salmon fillets; cut sheets in half. Place 1/2 watercress mixture in center of each sheet. Spread 1/2 cream cheese mixture over watercress. Center salmon fillets on top of cream cheese mixture; squeeze lemon juice over each.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with some of the egg. Fold top and bottom of pastry over the salmon; trim edges to remove excess pastry. Press pastry seams together with your fingers to seal. Transfer wrapped fillets, seam-side down, to baking sheet. Brush top with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of puff pastry ingredient. The actual amount of puff pastry consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 976 calories; 70.9 g fat; 58.8 g carbohydrates; 27.5 g protein; 134 mg cholesterol; 517 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1