Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 98
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sour cream, white sugar, and eggs together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in candy sprinkles, confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, almond extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon until fully incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Beat flour in gradually until sticky dough forms, 1 to 2 minutes more. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 9 to 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Dough can be refrigerated for approximately 1 hour for rolling and shaping, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 5.5 11.3 1 20 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1