Ingredients1 h servings 261 cals
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; transfer cauliflower to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; fold in onion mixture. Pour sour cream mixture over cauliflower in baking dish. Scatter cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 16.7 g fat; 21.1 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 410 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was so delicious, I will be making again. I only used one head of cauliflower, but kept the other ingredients the same. The best part about this dish was the onions. I cut them up very smal...
There is a lot about this recipe I really liked, and I will make it again with what I have learned. Next time I will cook the onions longer, until they are caramelized, and I will add some di...