Trota Alle Erbette (Trout with Herbs)
made it | 0 reviews |
Deborah Lo Scalzo
"A dish that is tasty and easy to prepare. Salmon fillets can be substituted for the trout."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 1083 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mint, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl; let marinate at least 2 hours. Blend oil mixture with the pine nuts using a blender or mortar and pestle until you have a creamy mixture. If the mixture is too dry, add more oil and lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 335 degrees F (170 degrees C).
- Place trout on a baking sheet and stuff with the herb-pine nut mixture. Sprinkle onion, more oil, salt, and pepper on the outside of the trout.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 40 minutes. Pour white wine over trout and let it simmer in the hot pan.
- Cook's Note:
- Salmon fillets can be used instead of the trout and almonds in the place of the pine nuts.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 1083 calories; 80.4 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 76 g protein; 201 mg cholesterol; 148 mg sodium. Full nutrition