5-Minute Bulk Blender Pizza Sauce
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 44
- Blend tomato sauce, olive oil, sugar, thyme, basil, oregano, shallots, garlic powder, salt, and baking soda together in a blender on high until sauce is smooth and well-mixed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide sauce among twelve 1/2-cup freezer-safe containers; store in freezer until ready to use.
- Remove individual containers from freezer to thaw before using, about 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Onion powder can be used in place of dried shallots, if needed.
- Adjust sugar and salt to taste; baking soda can be used in place of sugar to reduce acidity.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 44 calories; 2.4 5.5 1.1 0 565 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I halved the recipe since I was using for a small cauliflower crust pizza. The thyme was a little too much for my taste; so, I used very thinly on the pizza. I’d prbly back off a tad on the thym...
Great taste & flavor! After this is doesn't taste like canned sauce. Super easy & fast! Thanks!