Jan's Blueberry and Flax Burgers (Paleo)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 275 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 1/4-pound patties)
- Place blueberries in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped but not pureed. Mix blueberries, ground beef, flax meal, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; form into 12 burger patties. Freeze until patties are firm, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook burgers on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- I use 90 or 95 percent lean ground beef for this recipe.
- Kosher salt can be used in place of sea salt, if desired.
- Grill patties depending on how you like your burgers cooked. The meat is lean and will cook quickly with no flare ups.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 16.9 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 362 mg sodium. Full nutrition