Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add ground turkey and brown well until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, make the salsa by combining the corn, tomatoes, onion, parsley, Anaheim pepper and lime juice. Season with salt to taste, mix well and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add 1 cup of the cooking water to the ground turkey and bring to a simmer. Add sour cream and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the turkey and sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add half of the cheese and half of the salsa. Stir to combine.
- Before serving, top with the remaining cheese and salsa.
Per Serving: 620 calories; 18.1 91.1 24.3 80 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1