- Bring a large pot of water to boil and pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, add half of the olive oil to a pan and saute onions over high heat until slightly translucent (about 4 minutes). Adjust the head to medium and add peas and spinach until the spinach is wilted, then add the cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to simmer. Gently fold in 2 cups of cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and toss with sauce and tuna.
- Place pasta in a 13 x 9 baking dish and top with gluten free bread crumbs, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until bread crumbs turn crispy and golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 1128 calories; 64.9 95.1 42 178 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This turned out amazing! My enhancements were as follows: added 1 cup of diced baby bella mushrooms, and swapped out the cream with cashew milk. Because I didn’t have gluten-free bread crumbs, I...
My husband and I both really liked this one. It did lack a little something. I think when I make it again, I will add a little garlic to it and maybe a cheese blend instead of just the plain che...
I really enjoyed this recipe as did my son, 10 months old. Very cheesy. I did add garlic to the sautéed onions.
Loved this recipe. I knew I wanted to try this recipe until my husband told me he did NOT like tuna casserole. I decided to make it anyway and he LOVED IT!!! He went back for seconds. I alte...
Loved this! I have SIBO so I have to make adjustments since onion is difficult as well as peas for me to eat. We used green onions at the beginning and added green beans instead of peas. I also ...
Following other reviewers advice I added garlic but omitted the spinach because I didn’t know I had any until it was too late! I added fresh mushrooms because they’re on the verge of going bad. ...
Such a delicious dish! This would be great to bring to a potluck or for a family night in. I sautéed onion first in ghee, added two heaps of minced garlic, and then added defrosted peas in same ...
It was missing a little something...I should have read the review first and added garlic also but all in all this is pretty good!