Ingredientsservings 1024 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta 2 minutes shorter than recommended cook time.
- In a small pot, heat milk and cream until begins to simmer. Mix corn starch with 2 tablespoons water to create a slurry. Add slurry to the cream mixture to thicken, then season with salt, pepper and jalapeno.
- Slowly add 3/4 of the cheese into the sauce, whisking constantly.
- Add pasta to the mixture and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in yolks and place in a 9 x 9 greased baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until bubbling and slightly caramelized on the top.
Per Serving: 1024 calories; 61.1 g fat; 90 g carbohydrates; 28.8 g protein; 335 mg cholesterol; 554 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My family loves anything spicy, so, this seemed right up our alley! I will say when I first made the milk mixture it did not thicken like macaroni and cheese I have made in the past and seemed ...
I would definitely make this again! Loved by the whole family. Just enough heat to make it interesting to the taste buds! Yum!
I loved this recipe. I didnt add the pepper and instead of salt I used season salt and when I pulled it out of the oven I lightly sorinkled some chile seasoning. it was amazing!