- In a large bowl, combine gluten free bread and milk. Let bread soak, then squeeze out excess milk.
- In the same bowl, add bread, egg, ground beef, 1/2 the parsley, 1/2 the cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Roll into 3/4 inch balls & set aside.
- In a large skillet, gently cook the garlic and chili flakes in olive oil. Add meatballs and cook thoroughly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Deglaze with wine and reduce mixture by half.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, then reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Drain the pasta then toss with the sauce and add the reserved cooking liquid.
- Cook the pasta in the sauce for one minute, remove the skillet from the heat and fold in the remaining cheese and parsley.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 16.1 86.8 17 73 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I loved this recipe. I ended up having to puree the tomatoes, only because my kids are picky. However, the flavor is there. I've just been diagnosed with celiac disease, and I'm so glad I found ...
This was very good! The texture of the Barilla® Gluten Free noodles were great and my noodle loving toddler had no suspicions! I did not have gluten free bread, so I soaked and drained some oats...
Our greatgrandkids are at ages where no one likes the same dishes. HOWEVER,this recipe went over with all three!! sOo easy, and VERY good
Made this for dinner tonight and it was a huge hit. My husband was surprised when I told him that it was gluten free. The kids both asked for seconds!
The meatballs in this recipe are the same my Sicilian mother-in-law makes, but she uses stale, wheat bread. My kids and their father have been raised on this recipe and never tire of it. I had d...
Surprisingly close to the real deal!! I loved the texture of the noodles, and when mixed in with some seasoning and sauce, you couldn't tell the difference! Will fool many dinner guests with th...