Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a hot skillet, brown the chicken in olive oil over high heat for approximately 5 minutes. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic and Cajun seasoning and saute for 3 additional minutes. Stir in wine then season with salt and pepper; reduce liquid by half.
- Add cream and bring to simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with sauce and stir in cheese before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 527 calories; 24.5 52.3 21.1 79 415 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Quick and easy to make. Delicious, too! The chicken and pasta flavors were enhanced with the red peppers, mushroom, onion combo. The sauce was very tasty but runny and not enough. Next time ...