Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Saute onions in olive oil over medium heat until they become translucent. Add sliced chicken to the mixture and saute for few minutes. Deglaze with wine; reduce well.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes and pasta. Cook the pasta for half of the recommended cooking time. Season with pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and shredded cheese on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 527 calories; 25.3 48.9 23.4 75 966 Full nutrition