Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 530 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion, bacon and oil for approximately 5 minutes or until bacon is rendered and onions are translucent. Add the asparagus and saute for additional 3-4 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Separately, in a large bowl, mix yolks with cheese. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Drain pasta and toss with bacon and asparagus mixture.
- With the heat off, fold the yolk mixture into the pasta and stir vigorously until the yolks thicken up and coat the spaghetti. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 13.9 g fat; 84.8 g carbohydrates; 16.8 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1