Honey Nutty Granola
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 404 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 1/2-cup servings)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine oats, almonds, macadamia nuts, and coconut in a large bowl. Heat olive oil, honey, butter, and brown sugar together in a separate microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until butter is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Whisk butter mixture until brown sugar is dissolved; stir in salt, turmeric, and cinnamon. Pour butter mixture over oat mixture; toss to coat thoroughly. Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake granola in preheated oven until well-toasted and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet to set, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in raisins.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute coconut oil for the extra-virgin olive oil, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 25.9 g fat; 41.5 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition