Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 455
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl; mix until moistened. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until batter is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread blueberries in the bottom of the baking pan. Layer sugar, gelatin, and marshmallows on top. Pour cake mix evenly over marshmallows and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer baking pan to a wire rack and let cool, about 30 minutes. Serve cake with whipped topping.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 17.6 71.4 4.3 46 294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Just made this again with fresh strawberries and strawberry jello and I can't decide if I like the blueberry or the strawberry better. Equally delicious!
This was a definite hit, I did follow a suggestion and cut back on the sugar. I also used brown sugar instead of white with some cinnamon added ( I love cinnamon) My blueberries were frozen so I...
I served this deelicious morsel at a formal tea. It was an instant favourite!! The refreshing whipped topping, the cake centre and heavily flavoured blueberries at the bottom were perfect foils...
I had a lot of blueberries that needed to be used up, and what better way than in a delicious cake for the family. I made this two days ago and there is one slice left for our granddaughter. Th...
Go by baking time on cake box not in recipe directions. Cake was completely over baked at 40 mins. Not sure why directions say 50-55 mins. It was good even though it was dry. Did not notice the ...
This was really good, and my family loved it. I took the advice of other reviewers and used 1/2 cup sugar. I didn't have strawberry jello, so I used lemon instead. It was good. No one knew m...
I am new to baking , just want to know that do you have to mix jello in water or use it in a powder form with sugar while layering it with blueberries?