Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 burgers)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground turkey, onion, almond flour, egg, garlic, basil, seasoning blend, and black pepper together thoroughly in a bowl. Form 5 burger patties using about 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture for each.
- Cook turkey burgers on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The seasoning I used is a Mrs. Dash® blend. You can substitute it for seasonings like garlic powder, parsley, oregano, thyme, coriander, cayenne pepper, cumin, or rosemary to make your own.
- A burger press comes in handy for forming the burger patties.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 10.9 3.2 20.8 104 66 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I must've not made them correctly because they were very wet and sticky, but I gave 5 stars because they were still DELICIOUS! I will make these again; hopefully, the right way next time.