Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 25
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 dinner rolls)
- Pour 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm kefir into the pan of your bread machine; add bread flour, sugar, salt, and yeast, respectively. Program the machine for the dough cycle; press Start.
- Punch down dough and remove from the pan. Knead lightly on a floured work surface. Divide dough into 12 pieces; roll each into a small ball.
- Grease a muffin tin. Place 1 ball of dough in each muffin cup. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise until dough is puffy, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I think brown sugar, molasses, or honey could be subbed just fine for the sugar.
- Roll dough into 36 small balls and place 3 in each muffin cup for clover-shaped rolls.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 25 calories; 0.8 3.5 1 0 204 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made these using all purpose flour as that's all I had and also used bread machine yeast and they turned out perfect! So nice to be eating 'bread' with the additional health benefits of the ke...