Ingredients30 m servings 476 cals
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add milk, Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Chicken flavor and peas and prepare according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, sour cream and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; heat through. Serve sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley and cracked black pepper.
- For Chicken & Rice Risotto Balls: Prepare Quick Risotto-Style Rice & Chicken recipe above. Refrigerate until chilled. Chop mixture until uniform in size. Shape into balls by firmly pressing together 2 Tablespoonful amounts. Roll in 1 cup flour then dip into 3 lightly beaten eggs and roll in 1 cup Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs. Fill one-third of large no-stick skillet with canola oil* (about 2 cups) and heat over medium-high heat. Fry balls in batches until golden. Drain on paper towels and serve.
- *Oil may need to be changed or strained to remove dark bits.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 17.6 g fat; 23.9 g carbohydrates; 37.4 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 288 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was delicious! I used EVOO instead of the butter. I added a minced garlic clove and seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper while I sautéed it. I didn't remove the chicken before cooking ...
I have to say for a quick Monday night dinner this didn’t disappoint. It tasted a bit sweet but I am sure it was due to the packaged rice. I doubled the recipe and 4 cups of milk was just right.
It was good, the only thing I would change is using 2 cups of milk. I would use only 1 cup of milk instead. I found it watery and I had to let the milk evaporate. Otherwise, it was a simple r...
Overall I thought this was pretty good, I just felt it needed some salt and pepper and maybe a little acid (like a touch of lemon juice). It came together really quickly and I liked that I was ...