Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 507 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine oil with Knorr(R) Beef flavor Bouillon Cube in small cup, mashing with fork until blended; rub over steak.
- Cook steak in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Remove steak and set aside. Prepare Knorr(R) Menu Flavors Rice Sides(TM) - Asian BBQ in same skillet according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine carrot, snow peas, green onions and lime juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Thinly slice steak. Evenly divide rice between tortillas. Top with steak, then vegetable mixture.
- Try using lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.
Per Serving: 507 calories; 13.7 g fat; 70.3 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 1044 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I slow cooked on low for 6 hours and the liquid burned. The meat was tender with just a touch of bite, so I quickly put together a Korean bbq sauce (recipe on Allrecipes) and used it instead of ...