Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 1032 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef mixture and set aside.
- Stir Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beef mixture. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down. Spoon remaining salsa down center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with green onions.
Per Serving: 1032 calories; 36.9 g fat; 106.1 g carbohydrates; 49.4 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 2057 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was delicious. I made it as the recipe directed. I will make this again.
Pretty good. Put more salsa and sour cream on top to give it some more flavor. Overall good easy meal.