Ingredients20 m servings 109 cals
- Bring water, spread, Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Mexican Rice and chilies to a boil in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place 5 tortillas on baking sheet. Top tortillas with rice mixture, then cheese and another tortilla.
- Broil until tortillas are lightly toasted and cheese is melted, turning once.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve, if desired, with guacamole, sour cream and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4 g fat; 10.5 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These quesadillas were very delicious . Quick & easy, and not a lot of clean up. The only addition I made was to add about a half can of black beans (drained and rinsed). We served them with sou...
We added about 3/4 lb of cooked chicken and half a can of black beans and it was a well rounded meal. We only had cheddar so that's what cheese we used. Really good!
These quesadillas came out good. They were very easy to make and had great flavor.
This was OK. I served this with a small amount of sour cream and homemade guacamole