Ingredients25 m servings 343
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Stir in chicken and onion. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- To make hand-held pies: Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees . Place 1/4 cup rice dish in center of a gently rolled biscuit. Fold over, forming a half-moon shape, and pinch to close. Place on greased baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 7 34.5 33.6 72 600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was okay. A little bland and dry. It definitely needed some more sauce. I'm not sure I'll make this one again.
I don't think this would be as tasty if I had not have made a couple of adjustments. I added peas in addition to the broccoli and used pancetta instead of regular bacon. I also cooked the chicke...