Bananas Foster French Toast Bake
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 511 cals
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices in baking pan in a single layer. Whisk half-and-half, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over bread slices. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove plastic wrap and top bread slices with bananas. Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a bowl; drizzle over bread slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and set in the center, about 40 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 21.7 g fat; 68 g carbohydrates; 13.4 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 596 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I halved this recipe when I made it. The French toast bake part of this recipe was fabulous. But the banana foster portion was SO SWEET. I could barely stomach it as breakfast. I do plan on maki...
Easy to prepare the night before- served at New Years Brunch - an absolute hit