Ingredients1 h servings 324
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Combine whole oats, oat flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir in almond milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Spread mixture into prepared square pan; top with shredded coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden and coconut is brown; about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Oat flour can be made by grinding 1 cup whole oats in a food processor.
- Any type of milk can be used in place of the almond milk in this recipe.
- Substitute frozen blueberries for the fresh, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 15.5 41.4 8.1 62 305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I doubled the batch and put them in a 8x13 pan. They were moist and delicious! I did not add the walnuts for personal taste reasons.
I followed the recipe to a "T", including making my own oat flour according to the submitter's note. Baking time was spot on at 35 minutes. Don't skip the optional coconut, it really makes it ta...
After reading others' reviews c/o crumbly-ness, I used 1/2c oat flour and 1/2 c whole wheat pasty flour instead of 1 c oat flour (to get more gluten), and added a little more salt. I haven't had...
Loved these! I substituted dried blueberries for fresh because that was all I had on hand. Also used sliced almonds in place of walnuts. Mixed about 3/4 cup coconut into the batter. Any ingr...
These are very good. My 2 yo loves blueberries so i always find blueberry recipes, this is a keeper! Its crumbly but as one has suggested to lessen the oat flour and flour, i used the same amoun...
I really did enjoy these bars. Made my own oat flour and in my oven, they were done in 30 minutes.
These are good but very dense and super filling. After chilling I cut into squares (not bars, too big). Family enjoyed them for a quick breakfast or snack. Definitely a recipe that is better the...
Followed directions but made my own oat flour and had to use thawed blueberries, fresh would have been even better. These are fun to make and so delicious. I doubled the recipe and I am so gla...