Coconut Oil Sugar Cookies
Ingredients30 m servings 245 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet lightly.
- Beat sugar, butter, and coconut oil together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda gradually; mix until dough just comes together. Mix dough with hands to fully incorporate ingredients. Roll dough into walnut-size balls and place 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookie tops are cracked, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Parchment paper can be used in place of greasing the baking sheet, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 13.6 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I infuse coconut oil with medical marijuana then bake with it. This is a yummy and easy recipe for coconut oil. I can eat 2 cookies at bedtime and it helps me stay asleep
I'm a bit of a cookie snob, and the cookies were awesome! First batch came out perfect. I used raw sugar buy almost melting the butter/coconut and mixing in the sugar. Let it sit hot for like ...
These are very tasty. I'm trying to find more recipes using coconut oil. My husband doesn't like the taste of coconut oil in some foods but I think it is disguised in these cookies, although i d...
We used 1/2 wheat flour and kerrygold grass fed cow butter which has way more flavor than basic butter in my opinion. These cookies are really good!! Some sugar cookies are kind of boring. The...
Turned out nice and tender. I rolled half in cinnamon sugar and the other half in lavender sugar. These would be good for a tea party.