Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups)
- Whisk eggs and milk together until pale yellow and frothy. Combine bread, white Cheddar, marjoram, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Stir egg mixture into bread mixture until evenly coated. Grease a 1-quart baking pan; fill evenly with bread mixture. Refrigerate until set, 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cover filled baking pan with aluminum foil; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour enough boiling water into baking sheet to reach halfway up the sides of baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes more. Remove from water bath carefully; cool until set, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 14.4 13.6 16 170 408 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1