Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 5-inch pancakes)
- Mix spring onions, flour, sun-dried tomatoes, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat buttermilk, milk, melted butter, and egg together in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour buttermilk mixture over flour mixture; mix together with a wooden spoon or fork until batter is just blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and top with some pepper Jack cheese and 1 slice of chicken. Cook until browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip again and cook until chicken is warmed through, about 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 13.2 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 12.6 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 765 mg sodium. Full nutrition