Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 330
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet and fold edges of aluminum foil up over the salmon and crimp to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Mix avocado oil, curry powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over salmon. Scatter diced mango, red onion, and serrano pepper over salmon. Serve garnished with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute olive oil for the avocado oil if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 20.6 12.2 25 50 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Fantastic flavor! My pieces of salmon were pretty thick and 15 mins was a bit much, so next time I'd do 12-13mins. That said, I prefer the flavor of grilled salmon, so I might even do that inste...