Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 330 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet and fold edges of aluminum foil up over the salmon and crimp to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Mix avocado oil, curry powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over salmon. Scatter diced mango, red onion, and serrano pepper over salmon. Serve garnished with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute olive oil for the avocado oil if preferred.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 20.6 g fat; 12.2 g carbohydrates; 25 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1