Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 320
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a pot; add vermicelli noodles. Cook noodles until clear and soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander; let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse noodles with cold water. Cut the noodles 2 to 3 times.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute beef, garlic, salt, and pepper until beef is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer beef to a large bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the same skillet; saute onion, salt, and pepper until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion to beef. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the same skillet; saute carrot, salt, and pepper until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add carrot to beef mixture. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the same skillet; saute spring onions, salt, and pepper until slightly tender, about 1 minute. Add spring onions to beef mixture.
- Mix noodles with beef mixture.
- Whisk soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, and sesame oil together in a bowl; pour over noodle mixture and mix well.
- Cook's Note:
- Rice vermicelli can be used in place of the jab chae noodles, if desired.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 7 58.6 5.7 14 523 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Always happy to be introduced to new (at least to me) gluten free noodles. These will become a frequent menu component in my house. My package said to cook for five minutes, so I followed the p...