Sasa's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 118 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease mini muffin cups.
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, protein powder, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, peanut butter, eggs, oil, and yogurt in another bowl until smooth. Pour over flour mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Cool in the muffin pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack until completely cooled, about 20 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 6.7 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 77 mg sodium. Full nutrition