Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 118 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 protein bites)
- Combine all-purpose flour, soy protein powder, and oat flour together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, yogurt, and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Mix in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until batter is thick and smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls with your hands. Arrange on a baking sheet. Transfer to the freezer and chill until firm, about 1 hour, or in the refrigerator, 2 to 3 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute gluten-free flour for all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version.
- Any protein powder will work. I like MLO® because of the extra vitamins and minerals.
- Editor's Note:
- There is a potential risk of foodborne illness from the consumption of raw flour.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 4.4 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 32 mg sodium. Full nutrition