Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Ingredients1 h servings 264
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Coat chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle mango and lime seasoning on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add avocado, lime juice, salsa, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well to combine. Serve on top of lettuce leaves to make wraps.
- Cook's Note:
- You can try out different variations and add-ons to make this special every time you make it. Variations can include adding finely chopped onion, green onion, bell peppers, adobe peppers, and cheese.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 18.9 11.5 15.2 34 381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was fun, healthy, and the possibilities are endless! Loved it and I can't wait to play around with different ingredients!
I made this, but subbed tofu for the chicken so it was vegan! It was super delicious. We add shredded cheese sometimes (then it's not vegan). You can use it in lettuce wraps, or sometimes we pu...
This was a huge hit in my house. We brought this to a housewarming party and all the guests loved it. It's healthy and very tasty.