Apple Cider Pepper Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker Recipe)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 16 m servings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place onion, celery, baby carrots, mushrooms, and garlic in a food processor; pulse to coarsely chop.
- Coat roast generously with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pressure cooker over medium heat. Cook roast until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer roast to a large plate.
- Place chopped vegetable mixture in the pressure cooker; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in wine and cook until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Pour in broth and apple cider. Stir in thyme and bay leaves into sauce. Place roast back in the cooker; spoon sauce to cover roast as much as possible.
- Cover and cook at high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from heat and allow pressure to release naturally according to manufacturer's instructions.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 22 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 18.2 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1