Pressure Cooker Pork in Creamy Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 387 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Flatten pork steaks lightly with a meat mallet.
- Combine cornstarch, salt, and ground black pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge both sides of each pork steak in the cornstarch mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a pressure cooker over medium heat. Cook pork steaks in hot oil until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add wine, carrots, celery root, parsley root, and prunes to the pressure cooker. Cover and cook at high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and release pressure through natural release method.
- Open the pressure cooker carefully. Transfer carrots, celery root, parsley root, prunes, and cooking liquid to a blender. Cover and hold lid down; blend to the consistency of a thick gravy, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over pork steaks.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 16.5 g fat; 29.8 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 366 mg sodium. Full nutrition