Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 4-ounce servings)
- Combine bacon fat, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, brown sugar, and thyme together in a bowl. Spread a small amount of the bacon fat mixture in bottom of baking dish. Lay snapper fillets into baking dish; cover with remaining bacon fat mixture. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove plastic wrap from baking dish; add tomatoes, onions, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 40 to 60 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use up to 3 pounds red snapper for this recipe, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 10.4 8.5 24.5 50 300 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Huge hit with my family! Didn't bother to marinate--just threw it in the oven and baked it. Put it under the broiler for the final 4-5 minutes. Yum!