Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 292
- Heat water in a sous-vide water bath to 141 degrees F (60.5 degrees C).
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy plastic wrap on a work surface. Flatten chicken with smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and Cajon seasoning; cook and stir until onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Place mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese together with onion mixture in bowl of a food processor; blend into paste.
- Spread paste onto one side of chicken breasts; roll breasts and secure with toothpicks. Spread remaining paste and sprinkle Cajun seasoning onto rolled breasts; place in individual sealable plastic bags. Seal bags (on low pressure if using a vacuum sealer), removing as much air as possible. Cook chicken in the preheated water bath for 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken breast rolls can be secured with butchers' string instead of toothpicks, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 14.2 7.5 32.5 133 400 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The ingredients in this dish made for a tasty dinner. However, it sounds like this recipe was adapted from a traditional recipe and needs some tweaking for the sous vide technique. First, obvi...
The previous review pointed out that 141 water will not give 165 meat. It was fine. A little more temp may set the stuffing better. It needs pan seer to present. I needed to use smaller breasts ...