Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 289
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- Combine potatoes, sweet pepper, garlic and black pepper in the slow cooker. Pour broth over all.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Mash potatoes slightly with a potato masher. Stir in whipping cream, Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions. If desired, top individual servings with additional sliced green onions.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely, spoon out excess liquid, remove liner and toss.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Make dinner hassle free with the easy cleanup of Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners!
Per Serving: 289 calories; 11.2 37.2 10.8 35 536 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed the recipe exactly. My family loved it. Everyone ate three bowls! Personally, I thought it was a little bland so I added salt and garlic powder to my bowl. I will be making this again.
Delicious! I make this for lunches or dinner during the winter