Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place bread in a large bowl and fill it up with water, making sure to completely submerge the bread.
- Next, in a large saute pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high heat cook the Italian sausage until it completely cooked through. Using a spoon, break up the sausage while it is cooking so that any large chunks are broken up. Once the sausage is cooked, place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Remove the bread from the water and squeeze the bread until all of the liquid is out. Place the bread in a large bowl along with the cooled Italian sausage, rosemary, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper and mix until completely combined and set aside.
- Rub the mushroom caps down with the 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season them on all sides with salt and pepper and place them cap side down in a 13x9 Reynolds(R) Bakeware pan. Take a small amount of stuffing and stuff each mushroom until the stuffing is all gone. Once they are all stuffed, top off with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Take bakeware out of the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
You might also like
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Make cleanup easy! Assemble stuffed mushrooms on a counter lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. When you're done, gather edges of paper and toss.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 13.2 16.9 11.1 51 493 Full nutrition