Hearty Fish Chowder from Reynolds Wrap®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 314 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- Combine potatoes, onion, garlic, cream of celery soup, corn, lima beans, broth, white wine and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, thaw fish if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fish on the mixture in the cooker. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Cover and cook for 1 hour more. Add undrained tomatoes and nonfat dry milk powder to cooker, stirring gently to break up the fish. Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker liner using a wooden or plastic utensil. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners are a great way to make easy, delicious meals and skip messy cleanup when you're done.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 3.5 g fat; 46.3 g carbohydrates; 23.1 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 1022 mg sodium. Full nutrition